Office Address – #577, St. No 3 Angtaminh, Sangkat Kakab, Khan Pur SenChey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact Name: Ms. Phoung Kresna, Finance and Admin Manager
Phone: 089 474 766
Kroursar Yoeung Association (KrY) a local non-governmental organization no religious political ties was established 2002 the Ministry Interior promote health condition, cognition development children, strengthen childcare parenting, improve empower families through different development programs. In partnership Kimchan Foundation Germany, KrY currently implementing operating the community/state pre-schools in Siem Reap, Raitanak Kiri, Tbong Khmom Kratie Province. It be scaled up other remote rural areas across country the future.
As require the intervention, we seeking qualified dynamic Cambodian national fulfil following position:
Assistant, Community Development, Rural development, Social Work
- Location:Ratanak Kiri Province
Location: Borkeo District and it is required to travel to all target pre-schools in the province or others when necessary
- Project Coordination and Administration
- Assist the Project Manager to plan, implement, monitor, and report of the pre-school operation in Ratanakiri
- Participate in planning, reviewing, or developing of the relevant M&E tools for the implementation
- Work closely with the school support committee, school directors, and other key stakeholders of the target pre-schools in Ratanakiri to plan and implement of the school environment improvement and small maintenance of the facilities.
- Ensure the maintenance standards are well implemented at all target pre-schools
- Provide administrative and logistic support for the meetings, trainings, and workshop…etc.
- Provide support to the field coaching and mentoring from the technical advisor and officers from the government and other institutions
- Provide support of material and equipment delivery and related administration
- Assist in proposing and using budgets to implement the planned activities then settle with finance and admin staff
- Record regularly the logbook of the motor running for field monitoring activities
- Field Monitoring and Reporting
- Conduct field monitoring regularly or when needed to all target pre-school to ensure they are running smoothly.
- Plan and record regularly the school attendance of the target pre-schools and report to the project manager
- Follow-up the planned activities and update the progression to the project manager
- Update the project progression and challenges with the project manager on the monthly basis or when needed.
- Participate in internal and external meetings as well as trainings and workshop or any relevant capacity building when required
- Participate in relevant technical meetings, and network meetings when assigned
- Other required tasks can be requested to perform when needed
- At least a bachelor degree or equivalence preferably in the field of Education, Rural Development, Social Work, Project Management, and/ Administration…etc.
- With three-year working experience with NGOs or governments in social development, child protection, education and related health or nutrition issues…etc.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, implement, monitor, and report of the activities
- Sound an interest in working in the rural communities
- Demonstrated ability to liaise and negotiate with government and social partners at local level.
- Sound of ability in using the MS Offices (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Sound of ability in English communication in both writing and speak and able to use the internet and email and other social
The individual who is interested in the position above shall submit a CV with a cover letter via electronic mail to the address provided in the contact details before 5:00pm, on the closing date.
Note: Applications must be in MS Word format or PDF.
Do not attach any certificates or recommendation letters unless they are requested.
Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Women and disabled people are strongly encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified.